Aruba Certified Mobility Expert ACMX certification assesses your ability to plan and implement a corporate Aruba Certification WLAN deployment utilizing AOS 8.3 and enterprise customer deployment-specific elements. Candidates must demonstrate their ability to develop solutions using AirWave, L2/L3 infrastructure, WLANs (including MultiZone) and Guest provisioning, as well as familiarity with voice applications, including an understanding of UCC, video, and multicast optimization in Aruba environments.
Table of Content
This qualification proves that you are capable of the following:
- Make a name for yourself as a pioneer in integrating breakthrough Aruba Certification Mobile Networking technologies.
- Develop a reputation as a master integrator capable of integrating large-scale Aruba Mobile First Networking deployments utilizing the Aruba Controller, Access Point, and AirWave product lines.
- Demonstrate your ability to build and deploy highly scalable, unique Mobile First Networking solutions that meet the needs of enterprise businesses.
- Enhance your career and job satisfaction as an ACMX certification Expert.
Why should you get this ACMX Certification?
Earn this qualification to:
- Establish yourself as a pioneer in integrating new Aruba Certification Mobile Networking technologies.
- Establish yourself as a master integrator capable of integrating large-scale Aruba Mobile First Networking deployments.
- Demonstrate your ability to build and deploy highly scalable, unique Mobile First Networking solutions that support enterprise business requirements.
- Improve your career and job satisfaction by becoming an ACMX certification Expert.
Exam Format and Information
- Exam Name Aruba Certified Mobility Expert ACMX certification
- Exam Code HPE6-A79
- Exam Duration 8 hour
- Exam Format Multiple Choice and multiple
- Exam-type Performance-based
- Number of Questions 150 Questions
- Eligibility/Prerequisite As suggested
- Exam Fee $1200
- Exam Language English
- Pass Score 70% and above
ACMX Certification Exam topics discussed are:
- Infrastructure and redundancy.
- Planning, installing and debugging Campus AP and Remote AP.
- Providing advanced services and security solutions.
- Network management and monitoring.
The Advantages of Aruba ACMX Certification
- Planned, deployed and troubleshoot a multi-site enterprise Aruba Certification campus wireless network, remote access, and multi-tenant environment.
- Analyze functional requirements to develop a network design and implementation strategy.
- Aruba WLAN secure employee and visitor solutions must be configured and validated.
- Implement cutting-edge services and security measures.
- Aruba solutions are managed and monitored.
- Conduct advanced troubleshooting.
You might explore your work options and wonder how to improve your marketability. After all, you want a job that will allow you to make a difference in the world. A degree is only sometimes required to acquire a job. You can start making money in a variety of ways. What you should do is detailed in detail in the following article. Begin by volunteering for a community organization. This is one of the most effective ways to gain valuable experience. If you opt to volunteer, you will gain a lot of expertise.