What is Cisco 300-910 Exam
The Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices Using Cisco Platforms v1.0 l DEVOPS 300-910 exam is a 90-minute test that is part of the Cisco Certified DevNet Professional and Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – DevOps certifications. The Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certification validates your ability to develop and manage applications built on Cisco systems. You must pass two examinations to acquire DevNet Professional certification: a core exam and a software development concentration exam.
- The core test assesses your understanding of software development and design, including using APIs, Cisco platforms, application deployment and security, infrastructure and automation. The core exam leads to a specialist certification, so you’ll be acknowledged for your efforts.
- Concentration examinations cover enterprise automation, collaboration automation, data center automation, service provider automation, security automation, DevOps automation, IoT, and Cloud.
Table of Content
Targeted Audience for Cisco 300-910 Exam
This exam is specially designed for :
- Account manager
- Consulting systems engineer
- Network administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network manager
- Sales Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Wireless design engineer
- Wireless engineer
Cisco 300-910 DEVOPS Exam Details
Familiarizing oneself with the exam details is vital before commencing your preparations. Let us go over the fundamental exam specifics and policies. The 300-910 DEVOPS exam consists of 60 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. It also includes multiple-choice and multi-response questions that are only available in English. This exam will cost you USD 300.
Cisco 300-910 Exam Prerequisites
Before taking this exam, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic programming language fundamentals and Python familiarity.
- Ability to use Linux, text-based interfaces, and CLI utilities such as Secure Shell (SSH), Bourne-Again SHell (Bash), grep, IP, vim/nano, cURL, ping, traceroute, and Telnet.
- Basic knowledge of Linux-based operating system architecture and system utilities.
- CCNA-level core networking knowledge.
- Fundamental knowledge of DevOps ideas.
- Understanding and familiarity with continuous integration, delivery, and deployment (CI/CD).
- Hands-on experience with Git.
Your Road to Passing the 300-910 Exam
This may be your first step toward certification, or you may be returning for a second round. We hope you find this exam challenging, educational, and helpful in preparing you to pass the 300-910. Take a deep breath if this is your first study guide. This might be the first step toward a new high-paying job and an incredible career. Consider answering some questions from fresher techies if you’ve been around the block a few times. After all, our wonderful community illuminates the material and contributes to the creation of something extraordinary.
Goals of the Cisco 300-910 Exam Course:
Following completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the DevOps concept and techniques and how they apply to real-world problems.
- Explain container-based architectures and the Docker tooling available.
- Describe application containerization and begin creating secure container images.
- Deploy a three-tier network application using container networking.
- Explain configuration item (CI) pipelines and the available technologies.
- Create an essential pipeline for building and deploying applications using Gitlab CI.
- Automated build testing and validation should be implemented.
- Explain how DevOps principles are applied to infrastructure.
- Create on-demand test environments and demonstrate how to integrate them into an existing pipeline.
- Implement tools for collecting, analyzing, and alerting on metrics and logs.
- Describe the advantages of application health monitoring, telemetry, and chaos engineering in improving the ecosystem’s stability and reliability.
- Describe how to establish secure DevOps workflows by managing sensitive data and evaluating applications securely.
- Explain the design and operational ideas in combining public and private cloud deployments.
- Explain contemporary application design and microservices architectures.
- Describe the Kubernetes building components and how to use its APIs to deploy an application.
- Explain sophisticated Kubernetes deployment techniques and put a pipeline in place.
- Explain how monitoring, logging, and visibility ideas apply to Kubernetes.
Cisco 300-910 Exam Course Outline:
- The DevOps Model is Introduced.
- Containers are being introduced.
- Docker Application Packaging Deploying a Multitier Application.
- CI/CD is being presented.
- Creating the DevOps Flow.
- Validating the Application Build Process and Creating a Better Deployment Flow.
- Extending DevOps Practices to the Entire Infrastructure Implementing Infrastructure-Level On-Demand Test Environments.
- Monitoring for Visibility and Stability in NetDevOps Engineering.
- Keeping DevOps Workflows Safe.
- Investigating Multicloud Strategies.
- Examining Architectures for Application and Deployment.
- Describe Kubernetes Monitoring and Logging in Kubernetes Integrating Multiple Data Center Deployments with Kubernetes.
Prepare As You’ve Never Prepared Before
Work smarter, not harder, as we frequently say at 591lab. You will see a study guide that requires hours of hard effort, skilled preparation, and frequent feedback. That is why we are confident that this exam prep will assist you in achieving a high score on your path to certification. Our study materials are authentic. Because our study guides are so accurate, we have to fight hordes of clone test prep sites that steal our material. Don’t worry; we believe that by providing our content for free and preserving ethical morals, 591lab will always have a strong community and a desirable place in the certification field.