An F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator can manage Application Delivery Networks (ADNs) and F5 Traffic Management Operating System (TMOS) devices and perform routine management and troubleshooting. Two tests must be pass for F5-CA eligibility:
-Exam 101—Fundamentals of Application Distribution
-Administration of Test 301a-TMOS
An F5 Network -certified BIG-IP administrator manages pre-existing BIG-IP implementations and temporary fault isolation. They must be able to edit BIG-IP artefacts and make appropriate configuration adjustments. They are still responsible for managing and troubleshooting Application Delivery Network (ADN) and regular F5 Certification Traffic Management Operating System (TMOS) devices. These certified experts manage BIG-IP infrastructures such as virtual servers, pools, pool owners, nodes, accounts and displays using TMSH and a setup utility. They maintain BIG-IP repositories and create, rebuild and manage them. Certified BIG-IP administrators must review an asset’s health, performance, and statistics to determine how BIG-IP networks handle the traffic.
BIG-IP acts as a proxy mechanism inside an ADN defined by system administrators. A certified BIG-IP administrator uses profiles to monitor how BIG-IP networks manage traffic across virtual servers. They must also use different medical methods to solve and diagnose the problem. After it is mounted, configured, and deployed, passing this test demonstrates independence in managing day-to-day operations and simple troubleshooting of TMOS-based systems in various application environments. Individuals can complete their certification path here or move into the Technical Professional, Technical Specialist, Cloud or Security Solutions track. This guide will cover all aspects of the F5-301a dump and F5-301a practice test.
F5 301A’s Exam Subject
This section will discuss the following:
- Acknowledge when a packet capture is required in the context of a performance issue
- Use BIG-IP tools to identify potential performance issues
- Differentiate between types of performance issues (e.g. latency, congestion, broken content)
- Establish the frequency of a given problem (random, continuous, discrete, intermittent, repetitive intervals)
- Understand how to get performance statistics in addition to the statistics shown on the dashboard (Overview – Performance)
- Create and restore a UCS archive in the appropriate scenario
- Discuss the circumstances under which UCS archive recovery is appropriate
- Discuss the tasks involved in successfully restoring a UCS archive
- Given a system, discuss when it is appropriate to create a UCS archive
- Identify which high-level tasks can be automated using BIG-IQ
- Manage software images
- Given an HA pair, describe the appropriate technique for deploying a new software image.
- Understand licensing, license reactivation, and license change processes (add-ons).
- Identify which modules are licensed and provisioned U/A
- Explain how to create a User U/A
- Explain how to change user attributes
- Given a proposed virtual server configuration change, outline the scope of the changes and which connections these changes will affect (active connections, new connections, persistent sessions)
- Describe an application, and identify the correct virtual server configured for it (HTTP/HTTPS, TCP/UDP, VLANs enabled, root-domain).
- We were given a situation where virtual server configuration changes do not seem to take effect immediately, determining why.
Who should take the F5 301a exam?
The following knowledge/abilities are critical of candidates:
Understand the benefits of using a complete device proxy.
You have to describe the seven layers of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model.
Describe the proper uses and mechanisms of HTTP.
Recognise and identify TMOS components (F5 Traffic Management Operating System).
F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) Specialist: Maintenance and Troubleshooting 301a Exam Certification is a globally known certification that certifies individuals as F5 Technical Specialists. If an applicant wants to advance in their career, they must develop their experience, qualifications and abilities. The F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) Expert: 301a exam qualification and troubleshooting demonstrate these skills and abilities. If an applicant has passed the F5 LTM Specialist: Architect, Setup & Deploy 301a exam and has the knowledge and skills required to pass the F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) Specialist: Maintain & Troubleshoot 301a exam, they can provide this test afford
Certification Path to F5 301a
Specialist, F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM): Maintain and troubleshoot F5 Certified Technology Specialist certification associated with the 301a exam. This 301a exam verifies the ability to plan, execute, manage, and troubleshoot advanced F5 product functionality to improve the performance of an application delivery network. This 301a exam assesses candidates’ ability to apply knowledge of underlying concepts such as SSL-based VPN deployment and symmetric or asymmetric acceleration, incorporating local traffic managers into existing networks and new implementations. The terms “network administrator” and “network engineer” are interchangeable. Generally, you should expect to hold or find the same job after completing this degree.
F5 Certification Exam Cost and Details
Exam Name F5 301a: BIG-IP LTM Specialist: Architect Set-up and Deploy Passing Exam Score: 260 Exam Length: 95 minutes Question Type: Multiple Choice Number of Questions: 82 Questions Exam Fee: USD 175
Average Salary of F5 Certification
Average Salary of an AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals Exam Outlook and Certified Specialist in Module Exams:
United States – 110,500 USD
India – 9,71,117 INR
Europe – 95,500 euros
England – 60,500 pounds
Benefits of obtaining F5-301A certification
The F5 Certified Technology Specialists qualification can be obtained by passing the F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) Specialist: Maintain & Troubleshoot 301a exam. BIG-IP acts as a proxy mechanism inside an ADN defined by system administrators. A certified BIG-IP administrator uses profiles to monitor how BIG-IP networks manage traffic across virtual servers. They must also use different medical methods to solve and diagnose the problem. Passing this test demonstrates independence in managing day-to-day operations and simple troubleshooting of TMOS-based systems in various application environments.
Individuals can complete their certification path here or move into the Technical Professional, Technical Specialist, Cloud or Security Solutions track. This guide will cover all aspects of the F5-301a dump and F5-301a practice test. After receiving their F5 certification, candidates will work as an F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator Network Engineer, F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator Load Balancer/ADC, F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator Architect, or F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator Engineer. The candidate has the potential to collect $75,000 per month.