Juniper Networks helps organisations build robust networks by offering networking hardware, administration and its network operating system, Junos. With approximately 9,800 employees worldwide, Juniper Networks provides networking services to the world’s top 100 specialist organisations, such as banks, stock trades, government offices, health associations and other enterprises.
To support the broad cluster of networking technologies and the clients that use them, the Juniper Networks Certification Program offers a variety of Juniper Certificationat the associate, specialist, professional, and expert levels.
A Juniper Certification can differentiate you from non-certified peers, provide career development opportunities, give you more specialised knowledge of Juniper Networks products and services, and benefit your clients. Thus, those who work – or want to work – in a Juniper-based networking environment will find their Juniper Certification helpful for career development and boost.
Juniper Certification Tracks
Track One – Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate
JNCIA demonstrates your basic knowledge of Internet technologies and relevant platform configuration and troubleshooting skills. Passing the JNCIA exam is a prerequisite for appearing in the JNCIS-level written exam.
- JN0-102: Junos Associate (JNCIA-Junos)
- JN0-210: Cloud Associate (JNCIA-Cloud)
- JN0-220: Automation and DevOps Associate (JNCIA-DevOps)
Track Two – Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist
JNCIS certification includes in-depth product knowledge, and an understanding of Internet technologies and design guidelines considered common knowledge at an expert level. The JNCIS written exam is required for the JNCIP-level exam.
- JN0-348: Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Enterprise Routing and Switching (JNCIS-ENT)
- JN0-412: Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Cloud (JNCIS-Cloud)
- JN0-361: Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Service Provider Routing and Switching (JNCIS-SP)
- JN0-421: Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Automation and DevOps (JNCIS-DevOps)
- JN0-334: Juniper Network Certified Specialist Security (JNCIS-SEC)
Track Three – Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional
JNCIP proves your ability to configure and troubleshoot basic networking scenarios. The exams are written and thoroughly test the applicant’s skills as they measure a wide range of theoretical and Junos topics. JNCIP exam must be passed to participate in the JNCIE-level lab exam.
- JN0-681: Juniper Networks Certified Professional Data Centre (JNCIP-DC)
- JN0-662: Juniper Networks Certified Professional Service Provider Routing and Switching (JNCIP-SP)
- JN0-647: Juniper Networks Certified Professional Enterprise Routing and Switching (JNCIP-ENT)
- JN0-634: Juniper Networks Certified Professional Security (JNCIP-SEC)
Track Four – Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert
The JNCIE certification allows you to differentiate yourself from the prime of the networking world. The JNCIE certification is the highest level in the Juniper Networks Certification career path and is a lab-based exam.
All network Juniper Certification begin with one of these four levels. For instance, an associate-level certificate in Junos (JNCIA-Junos), the operating system utilised by most Juniper CertificationNetwork products, is a prerequisite for most other certifications.
Benefits of Juniper Certification for Individuals
- Improves professional credibility.
- Expands knowledge and skills, setting you up for more job responsibilities.
- Adheres to as suitable proof of eligibility.
- Increase confidence
- Improves professional opportunities, pay scales, and job portability.
This is directly related to what the job market is looking for in network engineers. More than half of the people interviewed in one survey, 56%, said they received some information about their IT certification during an ongoing employment/recruitment process – which shows the skills demonstrated during the hiring process.
Some review members say about the career benefits they realised from their Juniper certification:
- We have improved employment opportunities.
- More competitive in the job market
- Appreciation of the networking world
Salary increases for Juniper certification
Juniper Certified Professionals earn higher salaries than their non-certified peers. Average network engineers typically start at around $103,000 per year. In comparison, holders of Juniper certification can claim a starting salary of about $118,000 and have the potential to reach $143,000 depending on years of industry experience.
Career benefits for Juniper Certification
Getting Juniper Certified can be outstanding for your career. It improves your networking knowledge and equips you with an enhanced understanding of Juniper networking technologies and various Juniper products. Achieving Juniper certification also proves to potential managers that you are Juniper Certificationaware and dedicated to your network engineering career.
The first thing you need to do is decide which Juniper certification track you want to pursue. You must first earn the Juniper Networks Certified Associate certification if you are involved in the Service Provider Routing and Switching, Enterprise Routing and Switching, and Junos Security tracks.
Otherwise known as the JN0-102 Juniper Network Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos) certification, this Juniper Certification is an entry-level certification you need to get many higher-level Junos certifications.