PEGA is a popular business process management (BPM) tool developed by Java Concepts that allows users to implement changes faster than Java-based applications. It is built in Java and uses Object Oriented Programming and Java Ideas. Some advantages are:
- It has a unified visual design studio for the ability to design without coding.
- Pega BPM is portable across the enterprise and can be used in managed clouds and private clouds to build the capabilities needed for applications.
- It makes the interaction easier for the customer.
- It eliminates coding and automates the process of building complex systems at the enterprise level.
- Pega software is designed to reduce changeover time.
- It helps to adapt seamlessly to rapidly changing expectations
- It is fast and without any additional cost to the business chain at both company and customer end
Earning the Pega Professional Certification certifies your skills and knowledge in architecting and implementing Pega projects. Making one or more professional certifications from Pega Academy demonstrates your distinction and commitment to becoming a leader in the industry.
Here are the types of Pega certificates:
Pega Business Architect (PCBA) Certification
The Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA) certification focuses on the ability to participate in the design and construction of a Pega application. PCBAs possess the essential skills to analyse, design and develop business requirements and specifications in Pega applications.
This PCBA certification is for business architects who want to learn how to develop applications on the Pega platform. In this Pega PCBA certification, you will learn the primary application development principles on the Pega platform. Business users and control team members use these principles to plan and deliver business applications faster and more precisely for maximum business value.
- Identify the high-level duties associated with Pega.
- Assign business rules to accept case types to change business policies
- Configure user views and data elements during case lifecycle creation.
- Use the clipboard tool to review case data in memory.
- Design active user forms for use on any platform or browser.
- Make automated decisions to improve process efficiency.
- Configure a wait shape to create a case processing mandate
- Design reports provide fundamental insights to business users.
- Automatically calculate property values
using state expressions.
- Create data types to model data objects in a Pega application
- Pega Platform Pega is for both business architects and system architects.
Pega Senior System Architect (PCSSA) Certification
Pega Certified Senior Systems Architect (PCSSA) is another certification you can earn. However, you must be a Pega Certified System Architect to get this. This certification helps Pega improve and validate existing skills in designing and manufacturing recyclable products in various business areas.
- Manage integration settings.
- Create and expand a Pega application.
- Manage the data path between a Pega Platform application and external systems.
- Manage rules and regulations.
- Design and deploy our familiarity and knowledge applications
- Manage specialisation and rule reuse.
- Configure application security and user rights.
- Manage data access within an application.
Pega System Architect (PCSA) Certification
Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA) is a career path focused on developers and technical staff who want to learn more about building Pega applications. This certificate offers an initial assessment of your familiarity and knowledge with Pega.
Pega Marketing Consultant (PCMC) Certification
PCMC Certification is for professionals involved in the design and development of Pega Marketing Solutions.
This PCMC certification ensures that you have the skills to apply design principles to decision strategies, marketing offers, target audiences, and executing and monitoring marketing campaigns.
Dive deep into Pega Marketing’s capabilities and benefits with this PCMC certification. Learn about the components that enable real-time, always-on marketing across outbound and inbound channels—experience creating multi-channel marketing campaigns and adapting strategies to meet evolving customer requirements. Qualify to use Pega Marketing Consultant Certification after passing the exam.
- Explain how the next-best action enhances the customer experience.
- Identify the various components of Pega Marketing.
- Change business qualifications, priorities and relevance to prioritise offers.
- Develop marketing activities and their building blocks, such as segments, offers and strategies.
- Engage in next-best action-driven conversations with customers across call centre channels.
- Configure, manage, monitor progress and review results of marketing campaigns.
Increase your knowledge, expand your values
Certifications go beyond your general degree by allowing you to specialise in specific areas for the industry you’re entering or the specialised knowledge base needed for organisational effectiveness.
It helps cover the cross-functional disciplines required for business transformation by creating a certificate in other fields. This is not the time to limit yourself to the single life of a numbers jockey. Instead, build a skill set that allows your organisation to real value and strategy at scale.
Now that you have become familiar with Pega certifications, it’s time you start making a choice. However, before selecting a certification exam, go through our website 591cert.com, so you don’t miss anything. Prepare well for your certification exam and crack it like a pro.