One of the top certifications for cloud engineers is the AWS Solutions Architect title. AWS has a 32% share of the cloud computing market, making it a popular choice for many businesses, which has caused a massive increase in demand for AWS Certified Professionals. To advance their careers in cloud computing, many IT professionals are increasingly obtaining AWS Certifications. AWS Solutions Architect is the best certification
However, one Certification—AWS Solutions Architect—has developed into a highly sought-after job profile. AWS Solutions Architects enjoy high compensation and rapid career growth, as is common knowledge for in-demand professions. An AWS Solutions Architect at the Professional level earns an average salary of $118,266, while an AWS Solutions Architect at the Associate level earns approximately $159,033.
Let’s go over the specifics of the AWS Solutions Architect certification path, such as how to apply for the Certification and how to become one.
- What is AWS Solutions Architect Certification Exam?
- Benefits of AWS Solution Architect Certification
- Details of the AWS Solutions Architect Certification Program
- AWS Solution Architect Certification and Training
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification Exam Scheduling?
- How to Prepare for the AWS Solutions Architect Certification Exam?
- Explore your interests & trending job profiles
- Study the Exam Pattern & Course
- View the Exam Blueprints & AWS Solutions Architect Certification Page.
- Read AWS Whitepapers
- Self-study is also advantageous, even though online course platforms are fantastic!
- Exam practice is serious business!
- One Exam at a Time!
- AWS Solutions Architect: Market Demand & Salary
- Solution Architect Salary as per Experience
- How do I Grow to Be an AWS Solutions Architect?
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification Exam Quick Tips
What is AWS Solutions Architect Certification Exam?
The AWS Solution Architect exam aims to evaluate applicants with at least one year of relevant experience as a Cloud Engineer. People need to build reasonably priced fault-tolerant and scalable distributed systems on the AWS platform and who have overseen a cloud computing architecture.
With an AWS Solutions Architect Certification, you can take on jobs like:
- Be the guardian of the AWS Well-Architected Framework pillars, ensuring that clients adhere to best practices, guidelines, and recommendations to create cloud solutions that are safe, robust, effective, and managed with excellence in operations.
- Creates Cloud-Native Application Architectures, making sure that solutions are made with AWS native services and with the user experience, scale/performance, security, and operability of the customer in mind.
- Deliver high availability, performance, and security-compliant infrastructure and operating environment for container-based microservices.
- Deliver projects utilizing Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) techniques, as well as the associated toolkits (e.g., JIRA, GIT/BitBucket, Jenkins, Nexus, etc.).
Enrol in a reliable Cloud computing certification program for the best professional move. Continue to the section that elaborates on the advantages of the AWS Solutions Architect Certification after that.
Benefits of AWS Solution Architect Certification
Obtaining AWS Solutions Architect certification demonstrates that you have some of the most in-demand (and lucrative) IT talents, which have been approved by one of the most well-known names in cloud computing. Additional advantages include:
- Your cloud computing career can advance thanks to the AWS Certification Solutions Architect Certificate, which you can use to show off your technical proficiency.
- You can join the Subject Matter Expert program, participate in the exam development process, attend other workshops, and demonstrate your participation in a benchmark certification program by earning the AWS Solutions Architect certification.
- As a Certified AWS Solutions Architect, You must dedicate yourself to maintaining your current expertise and remaining up to date with the most popular technologies.
- According to Global Knowledge research, a Certified AWS Solutions Architect-Associate has an average yearly pay of $148,456. Consequently, earning a good salary is another justification for pursuing AWS Solutions Architect Certification.
- With your AWS Certified Badges, you can demonstrate your technical knowledge and proficiency, which gives you more confidence.
Details of the AWS Solutions Architect Certification Program
This Certification piqued your interest in discovering all there is to know about an AWS Solutions Architect Certification Path if you’re still trying to figure out the scope and career prospects. This sector has numerous career opportunities because AWS is a cloud platform with more than 1 million users in more than 190 countries.
Two courses make up the AWS Solution Architect Certifications:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
Consider the following important information before selecting the AWS Solutions Architect Certification Path and submitting an application for the exam:
Let’s learn more about the two AWS Solutions Architect credentials and their respective exam information:
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
The test demonstrates your ability to design and deploy secure and user-friendly software or applications utilizing the AWS platform.
The primary elements of the AWS services covered by this Certification are Identity and Access Management (IAM), Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), S3, and EC2. By familiarising yourself with these core services, you can better understand how AWS handles security, networking, data storage, and computational scalability.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate – Core Exam Details
Who should Pursue AWS Solutions Architect Certification – Associate?
Candidates for the SAA C02 Certification Exam should have a foundational understanding of IT services and solutions and how to use them on the AWS platform. Additionally, applicants for the AWS cloud in a sales, managerial, purchasing, technical, or financial capacity must have six months of work experience.
Syllabus of AWS Solutions Architect Certification – Associate:
1: Resilient Design Architectures
- 1.1 Design a multi-tier architecture solution
- 1.2 Design highly available and fault-tolerant architectures
- 1.3 Design decoupling mechanisms using AWS services
- 1.4 Choose suitable resilient storage
2: Design High-Performing Architectures
- 2.1 Find scalable and elastic computing options for a task.
- 2.2 Select high-performance solutions for scalable storage for a workload
- 2.3 For a workload, pick high-performance networking solutions.
- 2.4 For a workload, select high-performance database solutions.
3: Design Secure Applications and Architectures
- 3.1 Design secure access to AWS resources
- 3.2 Design secure application tiers
- 3.3 Select appropriate data security options
4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- 4.1 Identify cost-effective storage solutions
- 4.2 Identify cost-effective compute and database services
- 4.3 Design cost-optimized network architectures
AWS Solutions Architect- Professional
The following level up from Solution Architect-Associate is this Course. It intends for people who must assess a company’s requirements and offer architectural suggestions for putting applications on AWS into use.
This Certification is the advanced level for developing, deploying, or implementing any AWS service and making reasonable use of it, particularly in areas like security and direct connection.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional– Core Exam Details
Who should Pursue AWS Solutions Architect Certification – Professional?
The ideal candidate for this certification test has two or more years of practical expertise in planning and deploying cloud architecture on AWS and the capacity to assess the needs of cloud applications and do other AWS-related duties. Before attempting the SAA C03 Professional level exam, you must pass the Associate level test.
Syllabus Solutions Architect Certification – Professional
1: Design for Organizational Complexity
- 1.1 Establish a strategy for cross-account authentication and access for complex enterprises.
- 1.2 Learn how to create networks for complex organizations.
- 1.3 Identify the best practices for creating a multi-account AWS environment for complicated companies.
2: Design for New Solutions
- 2.1 Identify security requirements and controls before building and deploying a system.
- 2.2 Establish a solution design and execution approach to satisfy the requirements for reliability.
- 2.3 Choose a solution design that will fulfil performance goals. Choose a solution design that will assure business continuity.
- 2.5 When developing and deploying a solution, choose a deployment strategy that satisfies the needs of the business.
3: Migration Planning
- 3.1 Choose current processes and workloads for future cloud transfer.
- 3.2 Choose migration tools and services for new and migrated solutions based on thorough AWS knowledge.
- 3.3 Choose a new cloud architecture for a current solution.
- 3.4 Establish a plan for transferring current on-premises workloads to the cloud.
4: Cost Control
- 4.1 Select a solution that is within your budget.
- 4.2 Choose the controls you should design and implement to optimize cost.
- 4.3 Find areas where a current solution could be made cheaper.
5: Continuous Optimization of Current Solutions
- 5.1 Investigate solution architectures
- 5.2 Choose a strategy to enhance a current operational excellence solution.
- 5.3 Choose a plan of action to increase the dependability of a current solution.
- 5.4 Select a plan of action to enhance the functionality of a current solution.
- 5.5 Choose a plan of action to increase the security of a current solution.
- 5.6 Figure out how to make an existing solution’s deployment better.
Even though we all want to pass the AWS Solutions Architect exam, there are times when extra time or a few extra points are needed. The SAA C02 and SAA C03 tests, a crucial exam component, can be retaken, so it would be advantageous if you were happy and satisfied with them. Before retaking the test as a candidate, you must wait 14 days. The test can be taken as many times as required until it passes. The full registration fee, which ranges from $150 to $300 plus any applicable tax, shall be paid for each exam attempt by the Course. You advised me to visit the AWS website to view the full retake policy.
Now that you’re wondering, you may want to know how to retake an AWS Solutions Architect Certification exam. What is the retake cost for the SAA C02 and SAA C03 Certification exams?
Scheduling an AWS Solutions Architect Certification is similar to how you plan your AWS Certification exam. Follow this comprehensive step-by-step process for preparing for the exam:
AWS Solution Architect Certification and Training
- Free, individual consultation
- Our Learning Management System is Available
- Curriculum Access for Our Courses
- Participate in Our Free Demo Class
AWS Solutions Architect Certification Exam Scheduling?
How to apply for the exam is as follows:
However, you also need to be aware of a few fundamental prerequisites before enrolling in this Course to receive the best results and increase the value of your CV. The application process for the exam is now more apparent to you.
How to Prepare for the AWS Solutions Architect Certification Exam?
You are already familiar with AWS’s several certification programs and a summary of the Course’s competencies. Let us now explain how you can succeed on the SAA C02 & SAA C03 Certification Exam and begin a career as an AWS Solutions Architect:
Explore your interests & trending job profiles
It would help if you considered your interests and current job profile trends before choosing from the numerous options for AWS certifications. Due to its accessibility and wide availability, AWS uses by many businesses. You must, however, be sure of where your interests lie. Is it setting up, maintaining, or managing cloud-based applications?
Study the Exam Pattern & Course
AWS Solutions Architect certification path questions can be overwhelming, and getting lost and wondering where to begin and what to study is simple. Although AWS provides various resources for learning about platform services and how to use them to satisfy common use cases, following these resources can become overwhelming. As a result, familiarize yourself with the exam format and the SAA C02 & SAA C03 Certifications Exam Guide.
View the Exam Blueprints & AWS Solutions Architect Certification Page.
Before examining other study materials or resources, you should start with this Certification. For each Certification, AWS thoroughly explains the various technical domains and how much weight each one receives in the exam’s question pool. You should read them carefully because doing so will give you an understanding of the Course’s background material.
Read AWS Whitepapers
Make sure to read and take notes on the suggested AWS whitepapers thoroughly. They’ll make it simple to find knowledge gaps by clarifying your fundamental understanding of the certificate concepts.
Self-study is also advantageous, even though online course platforms are fantastic!
Self-study is helpful, but you need to speak with professionals who have experience if you want to improve your chances of understanding AWS concepts. Additionally, certifications offer the benefit of having someone identify and fill in any knowledge and skill gaps while enabling you to use the study materials or guides you receive from e-learning platforms whenever it’s most convenient for you.
Exam practice is serious business!
There are numerous online practice tests for the SAA C02 and SAA C03 certifications. As you prepare for the exam, put them to use and determine your strengths and weaknesses. These online practice tests simulate the exam, allowing you to gain practical experience answering the same difficult questions. They are available for purchase or free online use. Now, take this AWS quiz!
One Exam at a Time!
To avoid being burdened with back-to-back exams when you sit for recertification and to give yourself more time to prepare, you should avoid taking exams all at once and instead show up for them every three to six months.
You should proceed this way to earn the AWS Solutions Architect Certification. Next, we’ll talk about the main factors—market demand and pay—that make this Certification so popular.
AWS Solutions Architect: Market Demand & Salary
In the current era, when cloud usage is rising, AWS Solutions Architects are a priceless addition to any IT team. They are highly skilled technical experts who thoroughly understand the architectural ideas and services used to create a cloud strategy that prioritizes technology, looks at workload designs, aids in cloud migration activities, and develops plans for risk mitigation.
A solutions architect is one of the most sought-after developer positions in 2022 because it directly impacts business results.
AWS has a 47.1% market share and is the market leader in cloud computing. Being an AWS Solutions Architect has become the job of choice due to the company’s status as the largest provider of cloud computing services.
According to LinkedIn, “cloud and distributed computing have consistently ranked at the top of the list of in-demand skills for the past two years.” According to LinkedIn, “cloud and distributed computing have consistently ranked at the top of the list of in-demand skills for the past two years.” The AWS cloud platform job listing has been active for 2016, according to Dice. The demand for SAA-C02 & SAA-C03 is growing yearly, as is their pay. A solutions architect’s yearly salary averages $121,311, according to PayScale. The annual salary range for an entry-level AWS Solution architect is $77,000 to $163,000, with an average salary of $77,000.
Solution Architect Salary as per Experience
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate: The associate-level AWS professional earns $117,000 on average yearly.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional: Senior professionals with professional-level certifications typically have much higher command salaries, up to about $135,000.
The AWS Solution Architect’s Salary concludes. We’ll now walk you through becoming an AWS Solutions Architect. See more details on the architect’s salary for AWS Solutions.
How do I Grow to Be an AWS Solutions Architect?
The general steps you should take to become an AWS Solutions Architect are listed below. But keep in mind that obtaining a certificate does not ensure employment. However, it only serves to distinguish you from your competitors and show a business that you are qualified to work on the AWS platform:
1) Enrol in an appropriate offline or online learning environment to acquire the required skills.
- The rationale is that e-learning systems give you access to time, are frequently considerably less expensive, and let you study when and when it’s convenient.
- Contact Subject Matter Experts because they have the necessary background to fulfil Solution Architect responsibilities. If not, contact them on LinkedIn, Slack, or another group to learn more about their experience, difficulties, and potential career paths.
2) Study for and pass the Associate Level AWS Solutions Architect Exam.
- As your next step in beginning a career in this industry, you should take the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Level Exam since you can only do so by earning the AWS Solutions Architect certification.
- The exam indicates how well you comprehend the fundamental ideas of AWS Solutions Architect and what you can accomplish with them once you apply for jobs.
- If you pass the exam and demonstrate that you have a solid understanding of both the theoretical and practical facets of AWS Cloud Architecture, your chances of receiving a lucrative job offer increase.
3) Engage in projects with the Solutions Architect
- Before you apply for jobs in your choice, working on different industry projects is advisable to gain experience in various industry fields.
- Additionally, by doing this, you’ll be able to lead a team while working on or developing your project and participating in volunteer opportunities.
- Experience with various projects also gives you an advantage over other applicants. You’ve already gained the knowledge or abilities necessary for any project because of your prior employment in different professions and businesses.
4) Work on soft abilities rather than simply hard ones.
- Although they are not required, looking for an AWS Solutions Architect job, soft skills may help you stand out.
- Communication, problem-solving, creativity, and adaptability are among these skills, followed by the capacity to stay current with emerging IT developments.
- To become an AWS Solutions Architect, the ability to code and program is optional. The more, the merrier, though. You may easily overcome difficulties when building or deploying on the AWS platform if you have a solid understanding of one programming language, such as Python.
Now that you know the requirements for becoming an AWS Solutions Architect. Check out the architect for AWS Solutions’ position and duties.
AWS Solutions Architect Certification Exam Quick Tips
- To be well-prepared, you should also review the course materials and study aids after completing the AWS Solution Architect training course. Reading books will help you comprehend what you are learning and the origins of concepts on a deeper level.
- While putting up a lot of effort to pass the exam, keep the exam blueprint in mind. Knowing the exam’s goals, domains, and topic areas will be helpful.
- Consider joining practitioners’ groups for the best preparation method once you have finished your AWS Training and self-study. You can communicate with fellows and AWS professionals about particular ideas and concepts. Human nature dictates that thinking about something improves your understanding of it. You can discover many of these groups on Facebook and LinkedIn, where 591Lab Online Training Provider will gather many students and professionals ready to help newcomers understand the concept.
- It advises reading the AWS white papers to understand Amazon Web Services thoroughly. Some essential white papers you should read are our Overview of Amazon Web Services and Best Practices AWS Storage Services Overview.
- Remember to review the Sample Exam questions on the official AWS website once you’ve begun working on practice sets. To understand the questions asked in the exam, carefully read through them. You could gain a fundamental understanding of the exam format thanks to it.
- Remember to review the Sample Exam questions on the official AWS website when you’ve finished practising with the practice sets. To gain a sense of the exam questions, carefully read through them. You could use it to obtain a fundamental understanding of the exam format.
These are a few simple yet valuable pointers that you must go by to complete the AWS Solutions Architect Certification Path.
This blog post should have shed some light on the AWS Solutions Architect Certification, the AWS career path, and the best practices for applying for and passing the exam. Ask for a trial from e-learning platforms if you still need help deciding where to get these AWS Certifications or which would suit you the most. They can aid you in selecting the most suitable AWS Certification program and learning strategy.
AWS Solutions Architect develops and deploys AWS system architecture that must satisfy business needs to run efficiently and generate income. Like all exams, the solutions architect requires diligent study and a commitment to becoming a Cloud Engineer.